Jinchalo in da house office!



You know what's better than getting a delivery of new books on your first day back from holidays? NOTHING. Jinchalo arrived today, and I can't think of a better way to begin the new year.


I've already talked about Jinchalo here, so I'll resist the urge to go on and on about what a fan I am of Matt's work. Instead, I'll use this space to let the book speak for itself:



Here's awesome intern Robin happily holding her brand-new copy of Jinchalo, along with its companion book, Ojingogo.



And what's this?! A cameo appearance by the artist himself?



Look at that colour!







Internet! This book is gorgeous, and I'm going home tonight to read it for the tenth time. What a beaut! And since you're all not lucky enough to bring a copy home tonight, there's another preview here to tide you over.

Jinchalo will be in stores mid-February, so hold onto that $20 Christmas cheque you received from Nana that she told you to "invest." (I know she means well, but c'mon!)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More