New Thor: the Dark World Poster and a Question.

A new Thor: the Dark World trailer has been released and it looks awesome! While it is somewhat similar to Iron Man 3's posters and fortunately does not spoiler any points, it does make me even more excited for the new movie. Now for a quick question for the readers, for random movie news, should I make one big post with multiple stories or should I post individual posts about each story on the same day if there is more than one? My thought is that multiple posts in a day would make it easier for you, the readers, to read about exactly what you want and not have to look through things that might not interest you. So, does anyone have any ideas about this? Also be sure to check for the new Sherlock Teaser Trailer that I have also posted.
 
 
 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More