Jar Jar Binks in Return of the Jedi?!

I just noticed this watching the end of Return of the Jedi again that when it shows the celebration on Naboo you can hear Jar Jar yell "We'sa Free!". While do not hate Jar Jar I do not like him. This change means that he can not be killed off in any EU story! Or it could just be a ramdom Gungan but it does sound like Jar Jar. I wonder why George did this. What do you think of this? Please comment let me know. Also look out for my Top 25 Comic Book movies list, which I will probably post tomorrow.



Look on top of the building closest to the camera you can see, who I believe is Jar Jar Bink.
Do not forget to check back here tomarrow for my Top 25 Comic Book Movies List!

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More