Epic Film Score and More Friday.

If you have not seen my Top 25 Comic Book List please Click Here and post a comment.
Here is another Epic Film Score and More Friday. Today I am posting more of the Halo video game soundtracks. I listen to these often, especially when trying to write a post for the blog. I can write much faster when listening to music.
Note: Some of these soundtracks may sound very similar to each other.
 I have posted this one before on the other Epic Film Score and More Friday post but I realy like this one. I play it in a loop when writing.




Here are some more epic scores below.






Here is an epic rock remix of the Halo theme.



Here is another fun remix. It is a great song to dance to.


What do you think of these soundtracks?


If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More