Ask Us Questions for a Video.

As I have said in my previous posts I am going to make a video answering almost any questions you might have about the blog, my favorite things, or just about anything. Ask as many questions as you want, more is better and I should be able to answer all of them. Even ask questions you might already like favorite movie, thoughts on Star Wars buying Disney, favorite video game ect. In the video I will answer the questions in order who commented first and a link to their blog will be in the YouTube's video description and on the post. If you forget to ask a question please come back and comment again, unless otherwise stated you have until Sunday to ask questions. The only questions that I will not answer are very personal ones or politics, just not interested in talking about those subjects. Hopefully I will be able to film the interview on Sunday and maybe post it next week.


If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More