Brooklyn Comics & Graphics Festival (BACKFAT)


By all accounts (Twitter hearsay really) the Brooklyn Comics & Graphics Festival was a tremendous success. Sell outs were numerous and frankly I'm stunned by how crowded the place looks at all times.

While we wait for Julia to return with photos and Chris to write his report, here's a photo of our table that I snagged from the Desert Island flickr set (see group here. This photo is © Philippe Jarry.)

{I just wish that I could get the BACKFAT acronym to stick. What is so unappealing but that acronym I ask you? Other than it not being the real name of the show.}

Seriously, only the second year in and it looks like there is another must have show to attend. Special thanks to Gabe Fowler, Bill Kartalopolous, and Dan Nadel for putting together such a solid show.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More