Boston Book Fair



This Saturday, I will be in Boston for the Boston Book Festival from 10am to 6pm. I will be there with favored helper Alison pushing books new and old onto the fair people who wander through Copley Square (Kaw-plee, people, not Koe-plee).

New books will not only include the above Lynda Barry's PICTURE THIS (a gorgeous and just-as-amazing followup to WHAT IT IS) but also Brecht Evens' THE WRONG PLACE (I predict this will be the graphic novel debut of the year, I do, I swear), Tove Jansson's WHO WILL COMFORT TOFFLE? (the sweetest shy child picture book story ever!), Doug Wright's NIPPER (cheap paperback edition designed to hook you on the strip and then you'll have to buy the more lavish hardcover volume from 2009 but it'll totally be worth it) and Chris Ware's ACME NOVELTY LIBRARY #20 (Is there a limit to the number of masterpieces one man can produce?) Yeah, you'll see all this same stuff in the APE post coming up soon. I'm warning ya, I'm recycling.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More