New Header! And New Avengers Poster and Pictures!

There are more Avengers Pictures Below

Here is the new header! I now it is not that much different but it seemed that every one liked it so I just added some movies I really liked and removed the ones that did not go well with the others.
Posters Added
Tombstone
The Untouchables
The Fugitive
Thor
X-Men: First Class
The Bourne Ultimatum


Here is a picture of my old header to compare it to the new one.



I have also made a few other changes to the blog, you might have noticed them yesterday after about 2:00pm when I was changing thing about a little more.
I have added a search box at the top of the page and not the side, so it is much more accessible. And I removed the tags on the sidebar and a few other things that might slow down the blog. If you have any more suggestions please comment.


If you have not voted on which movie review you would like to see next here are the choices below.
The Terminator
Rango
The Fugitive
The Rock (1996)
Forrest Gump
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone
Real Steel
Rambo: First Blood
Rear Window
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Contagion
The Incredible Hulk


One of the Most Awesome Posters Ever!






This is an interesting picture, considering the possible romantic relationship the two chracters. Not sure if I like it but it is interesting.


What do you think of these awesome Avengers pictures!

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More