Hooray! Lisa Hanawalt nominated for James Beard Award- again!




Lisa Hanawalt's work is hilarious, and the critics know it: she's been nominated for the James Beard Award in Humor for the second straight year! This time, the nomination is for "On the Trail with Wylie", her regular column for Lucky Peach .



From the Washington Post : “I’m honored to be nominated and recognized for my skills as a chef!” Hanawalt wryly tells The Post’s Comic Riffs. “Stay tuned for my cookbook, featuring signature dishes like ‘Hurry-Up Scrambled Eggs’ and ‘Handfuls of Cereal with Maple Syrup Reduction.’ ”






In honor of this, why not whip up a Hanawalt-inspired recipe and treat yourself to a re-read of My Dirty Dumb Eyes ? Winter is officially over and I think we could all use the laugh.



The James Beard Awards ceremony will be May 2 at New York’s Gotham Hall. Go Lisa!


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More