How to Train Your Dragon 2 Trailer Review.

 
The teaser trailer for How to Train Your Dragon 2 has been released, and while it is only a teaser, I have to say that it makes me kind of excited for the film. Call me crazy, but the first How to Train Your Dragon is one of my favorite animated films and one of the few that managed to have a surprisingly mature story and mix it with a unique fantasy world. As for the teaser itself, there is not much to it other than Hiccup is older, several years older. While that may have surprised some viewers, I knew about that several months back but its seems like a logical move and maybe the film will be a little more mature as well. Also Hiccup's armor is very cool, it looks like something out of Skyrim. Basically, 2014 appears to be a great year for animated films, with this and The Lego Movie, compared to this year where I do not even see one animated movie that captures my attention. What did you think of the teaser? Are you a fan of the previous film? Please comment below.
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More