New Hunger Games: Catching Fire Trailer!

 
The trailer for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is here! The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is the sequel to 2012's popular The Hunger Games, which grossed over 691 million dollars at the Box Office last year. While the first Hunger Games had its moments, the extreme overuse of shaky-cam was also unwatchable and many of the characters were left under-developed. Basically the film appealed to two demographics, 1: Females, 2: Guys who have read the book, and because I try to keep an unbiased view at films, I never read the books, I was in neither category. As much as I wanted to like the first Hunger Games it mostly disappointed. However, from what I know about Catching Fire it could turn out great, I suppose we will just have to wait and see. As for the trailer itself, there is not much to say since it did not show much. What do you think about the new trailer? Please comment below. Please check back tomorrow for the continuation of my Top 100 Movies post series.
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More