Doctor Who Season 7 Premier!

 Season 7 of Doctor Who will premier tonight! Technically it is Part 2 of Season 7 and I still hate it that we only got six episodes in all of 2012! Despite that, I cannot wait until the new episode tonight. Since I have avoided as many spoilers as possible, I have not even watched the trailer and did not post it here. However I have posted a prequel video, which leads into the new episode tonight. It is not very long, but very good scene with Smith. Not entirely sure if it is the video's quality, or Smith sounds a little different. Now, a very important question for the readers, who of you plan to watch the season as it airs? Many fans to the series have just started the series or watch them on instant video after release, however, if there are enough readers that plan to watch the new episodes, I might just review them. With the recent cancellation of The Clone Wars, there is not a lot of popular TV series to review right now, so I want to find something that the readers will enjoy reading. 
For more information on why you should be watching Doctor Who and my thoughts on the different Doctors, Click here to read my recent about it.
 
 



 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More