Amazing Spider-Man 2 New Costume and Set Pictures.

Here are some set photos from the up-coming sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man including a look at Spider-Man's new costume. While I did like the costume from The Amazing Spider-Man, the one from Sam Raimi's trilogy was still better and closer to the comics, however I really like this one from what I have seen. Although it might look too "cartoon-ish" for some, it will surely look better on film and it looks exactly the comic books. Can't wait to see the trailer and clips, this should be great. However, I will write about more details and my thoughts closer to its release.
For those who do not know, Spider-Man has always been one of my favorite comic book characters. The first two Sam Raimi films made me a comic book fan and had a great influence on why I created this blog and love movies. Also, I loved the recent Amazing Spider-Man film, almost as much, if not more, than Spider-Man 2. What do you think of the new costume? Please comment below.
Note: Anonymous have been enabled again.  























If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More