Inception Analysis.

As you may know, Inception is one my favorite films of all-time and it was the first film that I reviewed. Inception was the first movie that made me think critically about film and later led to the beginning of my movie reviews. After another viewing of Inception I found some analysis of the film that puts a different spin on what I thought actually happened in the movie. Because it is an analysis, spoilers are ahead. 
One of the many complex mysteries of Inception is, did Cobb actually leave the dream in the end of the film? Or an even more fascinating concept, was Cobb in the dream the entire film? That is what these videos below explore. Although they are long, Inception fans like myself should definitely watch them. In a way, this post is Level One of the dream were I introduce the idea and in subsequent posts I give my thoughts on different possibilities as to how the film actually ended. Please watch the videos and comment below.


Warning: The video does contain a scene from the film, which has one instance of swearing.









If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More