Apologies to My Mother

All right, so I'm sure by now you've all seen Pascal Girard's diary comics on TCJ. Well, as you'll perhaps recall, one was about me "crotch hugging" Dan Clowes (I mean, honestly, who hasn't been there? hm? HM?).

Well, it was my birthday last week and the wonderful Randy Chang of Bodega gave me the originals as a gift! I just got them back from the framing shop today, and thought I'd share some pics.


Tom was quick to point that now I have these just in time for my parents' upcoming visit.

My mom, however, already emailed me about this strip at about 9:30 am (6:30 her time) on the day it went online on TCJ. Which means that she was reading The Comics Journal at 6 o'clock in the morning. What have I done??

My only hope now is that she's managed to avoid reading Chester Brown week. Not that it's not great and all, but, I mean...

Mom, I'm sorry. Er, happy mother's day?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More