Melvin Monster Volume Three


2011 marks the completion of our first full set in the John Stanley Library: Melvin Monster. We just received a few advanced copies in the office, and man, does it ever look sharp. I wasn't around for the first two volumes, but I couldn't be happier to have played a role in the production of the third. The D+Q office was Stanley-centric this summer; with Rebecca gearing up to leave in the fall she had her hands full training me on the production tasks for the series while getting the majority of the third volumes of Melvin and Nancy in order. I'm showing Rebecca (whose back from France for a short visit) Melvin later this week--I know she'll be pleased to see all her patience with me payed off, and to see the series end so delightfully. But don't take my word for it, take a look at these gems:







If that's not enough for you, check out our webcert (I'm told I'm the first person in the company to ever use this word. Tom had to google it.) And of course, if you couldn't tell from the cover, Melvin Monster Volume Three is yet again expertly designed by Seth, but I'll keep his artwork under wraps for now--you'll have to pick up a copy for yourself if you want to see his finely crafted additions to the book. Melvin Monster will arrive in stores this April.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More