File Under Nice Things People Say About Us.


"When RAW first came out, we brought together not just the work but also the sensibilities and attention to design, a lot of trends and currents and artists, that we put together in RAW with American artists who hadn't been published. In a way, my printing press and my desire to make it happen worked as a catalyst to put all those together. I have some sense that Chris Oliveros picked up where we left off."–Françoise Mouly, in a must-read interview with Alex Deuben on the Comic Book Resources.

A high compliment for the Chief from one of the most influential people in all of publishing, my personal hero Françoise Mouly. This is a great thorough interview. I only wish it were longer! I'll take it though as it covers RAW, The New Yorker, Toon Books, Steinberg, and Sempe. I particularly enjoy Françoise's answer to the last question about Toon's new distributor Candlewick so be sure to read the entire interview.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More