Feel the Love


This profile of our favorite magazine, Giant Robot, has extensive quotes from Adrian Tomine. We just got the new issue of Giant Robot in at the store, and I checked out the three page Martin Wong interview with Lynda Barry. What?! What possibly more can you find out about Lynda Barry after the massive Spurgeon interview? Check it:

One time I was dating this French guy and I was amazed at how picky he was about the whole world around him. We were walking in the countryside and we saw a turkey. The French guy said, "I do not like this bird." I said, "Why not?" He said, "His head is not very exciting." To me, every comic strip has a head that is exciting. As for comics and their relationship to art and literature and that kind of thing, man, I don't know. No head is that exciting when mounted on a wall."

Check out the complete interview in Giant Robot issue 54!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More