Dashboard Problems with Blogger!


Recently I have been experiencing problems with my posts not appearing on the dashboard at the right time, and I have no idea why it is happening. For example, I posted my 42 Review on Monday but it did not appear on the dashboard until Tuesday, which would explain the abundance of comments yesterday instead of on Monday. Also yesterday's Top 10 Movie Battles: Part 2: 10-6 did not appear on the dashboard as it was supposed to, however it probably worked for some of you that commented, but not on my dashboard. So, my question is have you seen my last two posts on the dashboard? Please let me know so that I can find a way to fix the problem. Until then, please check back on my blog by 7:30am Eastern time since I post literally everyday and have done so for basically the entire year. On other news, there is a chance I might be able to have a preview screening of Thor: The Dark World at my local theater on Thursday like the Man of Steel if I decide to see it in 2D.
Edit: It appears that Blogger is starting to work again since this post showed up on the dashboard correctly. However, the Top 10 Battles post is there but it says I posted it several hours ago when it should be saying a day ago, that's odd.


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More