New Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Trailer!

 
The new trailer Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug trailer is here and we finally get to hear Cumberbatch's Smaug! Cumberbatch sounds awesome as Smaug! He may end up playing two of the best villains of the year. My biggest problem with the trailer is that Tauriel is obviously going to be a romantic interest for Legolas, which is an odd move. Plus, there is a lot of Legolas and elves in this trailer, just like the first one. Elves are cool and I am an elf fan, so it is not a big problem for me. Overall, I would say the trailer is cool, action packed, and it makes me excited for the film later this year. Also check out my other post today, the Agents of SHIELD Full Episode 2
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More