New Captain America: The Winter Soldier Trailer

The new Captain America: The Winter Soldier Trailer is here! And it is amazing! I know I say this every time a new Marvel trailer comes out, but it is the best yet because the tone and setting of the film is so much better and different than I expected. Everything in the trailer impresses me and I like the heavy SHIELD angle and that Black Window is going to be a major part of the movie. Next week I hope to have a full trailer review because there is a lot to talk about in this trailer and I have a little surprise that I will be announcing Saturday. What did you think of the trailer? Please comment below.





If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More