I, Frankenstein Trailer

 
Here is the first trailer for "I, Frankenstein," a movie about Steve Jobs' secret project to make a superhuman using the power of I-Phones and other Apple devices. All jokes aside, I am mildly interested in "I, Frankenstein." Considering that the movie looks kind of corny like a lot of other subpar fantasy movies and the fact it is coming out in January, I do not have high hopes for the film. However, the movie appears to be a fun action film that will be worthy of a rent. The main reason I am interested in the movie is the all-star of typically co-star actors featuring, Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart), Miranda from Mass Effect (Yvonne Strahovski), Éowyn from Lord of the Rings (Miranda Otto), and Davy Jones (Bill Nighy). The film is based on a graphic novel, which I have never heard of before now. What do you think of I, Frankenstein's trailer? Please comment below and check my other post today about The Wolverine Unrated Extended Cut.
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More