Firefly Post Ideas and a Shiny Firefly Video!

Last month my Firefly post series was surprisingly popular, so that got to thinking that I should find a way to write more Firefly posts and that is the point of this post: please comment with what Firefly things I can post about. If you do not have any ideas, then enjoy the Browncoat Anthem, which is incredibly shiny. My current idea to write something the few side characters that I had forgotten, which the readers pointed out, namely Badger and Niska.
 
 
Typically I do not like rap; for this I will make an exception.
 
 


This is beyond awesome for Firefly and Doctor Who fans.
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More