RoboCop 2014 Trailer.

 
The trailer for upcoming RoboCop remake has been released, and I have to say that it actually looks kind of cool. While I am not overly impressed with the trailer, it looks a lot better than I expected after those terrible looking set pictures. The cast is kind of a mixed bag for me, at least from what the trailer shows. Joel Kinnaman as RoboCop looks mediocre, and I am not sure if he is the right choice for the role. However, two of my favorite actors, Samuel L. Jackson and Gary Oldman, are in the film, so I will give it a shot and hope that the movie delivers on the action that the trailer presents.
For those who do not know, this RoboCop film is a remark of the 1987 sci-fi action film of the same name. Although the original was quite corny at times, it was a fun action movie that had the always enjoyable 80s quality to it. Even though I have reviewed the movie in the past, it was one of my earlier reviews, therefore it was lacking in quality, but I will be reviewing it again closer to the release of the remake. What are your thoughts on the trailer? Have you seen the original RoboCop? Please comment below.
Not the official poster.
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More