Most Accurate Meme Ever: Firefly Addiction.

Over the past month I have been binge watching Joss Whedon's Firefly and I have to say: the show is pure awesomeness and so was the film Serenity! I am now a Browncoat and a big fan of everything about Firefly. Are there any other fans of Firefly reading right now? Hopefully there are and even if not, I have a five part review/discussion about Firefly, its characters and the feature film that concluded the story, most of which will be spoiler-free. I am not sure when I will post it, probably when you vote for it for "Reader's Choice." Also the picture is the most true meme ever, nearly 11 hours of bliss and a lifetime of withdrawal. I watched the series with my brother because we love sci-fi and know we carry on conversations in Firefly quotes, no joke. As requested by Jake P. I am working on a post about possible villains for the Man of Steel sequel, however that is proving to be more difficult than I had anticipated. In other news, I have reached 95 follows! So thanks everyone for the support.
Here are the upcoming posts:
Monday: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street Review (guest post by Jamie)
Tuesday: The Lego Movie Trailer Review
Wednesday: Comments: Embedded or Popout
Thursday: Top 100 Movies Final Part.
 
 Sorry everyone for the short post, since it is Sunday I decided to do this instead of trivia.
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More