Trivia Questions and Answers.

Here are some trivia questions!
 
Name the movie that this quote is from:
Character 1: “I know Kung-Fu”
Character 2: “Show me.

What issue did Iron Man first appear in?

Name the movie that this quote is from:
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a d*mn"
Note: If no one answers this correct I will be disappointed because it is possibly the easiest question I have ever had for trivia.
 
In the original comic series: where did Tony Stark sustain the injuries that led him to become Iron Man?
 
 
Last week's answers:
 
Name the movie that this quote is from: “They are unruly, therefore cannot be ruled”
Answer: The Avengers

Name the movie that these quotes are from:
Character 1: Surely you can't be serious?
Character 2: I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Answer: Airplane
Name this Star Wars character in the picture below.
Answer: Porkins


 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More