Blog Award.


Thank you Edessa at HoloNet Entertainment Daily for this blog award!
I need to post 7 random things about my self and give the award to a few other people.

1: I am obsessed with The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim video game.
2: I own almost every Star Wars video game from the last 12 years and a few more from before that.
3: I have recently become a big fan of the TV series Batman: The Animated Series.
4: My favorite color is red.
5: One of my favorite decades for movies is the 80s, because of The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Indiana Jones trilogy, Back to the Future, and Die Hard are from that decade
6: My second language is Latin (note: I do not know it very well yet though).
7: I had a strange dream last night that meet fellow bloggers Jamie and Kayla in person. It was an odd dream but cool and I can not remember anything else beyond that.

 
I give this award to: 

 

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More