One Year Blogoversary!



One Year Blogoversary!
I cannot belivie it has been one year since I started blogging. This is my 397th post and I have 48 followers!
My original idea for this blog was to promote my YouTube channel but that all changed when I reviewed my first movie, Inception, a little more than a month after starting the blog. After that I had a few more followers. I began to write more reviews and I could not stop. I became obsessed with watching and reviewing movies. I was also surprised by how many other Star Wars fans, homeschoolers, Christians, Lord of the Rings fans, and fans of other things that I liked were on Blogger. Also I think I am the one of the only Bloggers that does not write stories of some kind.
Thank you my followers for commenting and keeping me blogging!

 

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More