New Harry Potter TV Series!


Here is the trailer for the new Harry Potter TV Series on the FX channel. The name of the series is Aurors. It is going to be a darker more mature series. Since I have only seen the first two Harry Potter movies, I do not know what The Aurors actually mean. But the series does look really cool. The series has been delayed from it's original 7-31-11 air date. Watch the trailer above.





 There was something else I wanted the followers to see, go to the bottom of the page.

















 
Happy April Fools!
I figured since was April fools I should fool you with this fake IGN.com trailer that IGN posted last April Fools.

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More