This weekend! Rusty Plum Craft Fair!


So I know I'm a Mom when I find myself:
1) working the local craft fair instead of the cool comic fest
2) bring my kids along with me to the craft fair and
3) get very excited when we sell a bunch of copies of our Moomin books, as well as lots of copies of other kid friendly comics like Ojingogo.

Last weekend Drawn and Quarterly was at, and this weekend and next, will be at the Rusty Plum craft fair. Rusty Plum has been going on in Mile End for a long time and it's a great way for us to get new readers, see friends and eat pierogies as it is in the basement of a Polish Catholic Church.

We will have the same sale going on at the fair, as we do online and in the store, buy three copies and get 30% off. This weekend stop by to say hi to the Chief (who I refer to as the "master craftster" as he started D+Q in his apartment a mere three blocks away from the church 20 years ago) and Claire, and next weekend to Tom and I. (and Georgy and Woody)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More