Quixotic

I am seriously fascinated by this story and can't wait to get my copy of the new Comics Journal to find out the full story. Here's a little personal addendum, if you will--Chris, Jamie, and I went to visit Michel Choquette a couple of weeks ago at his office which is just a five minute walk from ours. art spiegelman had asked us to pick up his page of artwork that he had given Michel 35 years ago. Michel had a few other pages on hand (we saw originals by Gahan Wilson and Barry Windsor-Smith) and the nearly complete book on his computer. It was pretty amazing to see comics by Fellini and Red Grooms in there next to Kirby and Kurtzman. I asked Michel if I could take a couple pictures but tried not to overdo it so here are just three glimpses of our little trip.





0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More