Trapped!!

Oh, sure the new offices look swanky but there are drawbacks. The elevators always seemed a little makeshift (they respond to the opposite call buttons, floor buttons mysteriously turn off) so it wasn't a real surprise yesterday morning when I climbed aboard the refurbished freight elevator with our new fridge and my life became something out of a New Yorker article when the doors closed and the car lurched and I knew I was trapped. Fortunately there was actually a pretty good emergency phone service (I don't have a cell phone) in the elevator and a service guy was there in 2 hours.

But why did I drink that extra cup of coffee yesterday morning? A word of advice--wait at least three hours before drinking your own urine to prevent dehydration. I really feel like I jumped the gun on that one.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More