Be SUSCEPTIBLE and Join My Graphic Novel Club!




Following the direction of many great stores across North America who host their own book clubs, I decided "Hey I'm already in two book clubs, my daughter is in 2, so why don't I do another at the store on comics?" So please join me on Wednesday, February 26th at 7PM at Librairie D+Q at our first official Graphic Novel Club to discuss the wonderful SUSCEPTIBLE by Genevieve Castree. I read an early advance of this book in Fall 2012, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Beautiful, deft, with such a skilled hand detailing a childhood in turmoil. When asked what book I wanted to discuss I knew right away!



And you can come back every month or so, and discuss another graphic novel, drink a class of wine, eat a piece of fromage with a fine D+Q staffer!




0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More