Thor: The Dark World is Coming and Posting Schedule.

My most anticipated film of the month, Thor: The Dark World, is about to be released on Friday! While those lucky Aussies, Brits, and others in Europe and other parts of the world have already seen it, North Americans have to wait a week as usual with any Marvel movie. However, the reviews thus far are tracking well with the Rotten Tomato rating at 84%, higher than the first Thor film. That brings me to another point of this post, on Friday I will have my typical Review Roundup featuring the ratings of several of my favorite film critics as well as the Rotten Tomatoes rating. For the follow post however, I have something different planned. Since several of the readers of this blog are film critics that review recently released films as well, I will have a post on Sunday dedicated to the opinions of anyone who has reviewed the film by that point. All you have to do is comment with a link to your review with a short summary of your review to entice potential readers. Since I am not sure if my local theater will be carrying the new film, I am not sure when I will be able to see it, but I should see at least by the end of next week. Also, is anyone else excited for the new movie? I sure am!
Additionally, I have found this awesome Loki poster for The Dark World, however I am not sure if it is legitimate or a fan creation, but I do believe it is official. If you know, please comment below.

As before, here is my tentative posting schedule, however it is subject to change depending on if some major news comes up. 

Monday: 42 (Jackie Robinson) Review
Tuesday: Top 10 Movie Battles: Part 2 (Agents of SHIELD Episode)
Wednesday: Code Geass R1 Review
Thursday: Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back Analysis
Friday: Thor: The Dark World Review Roundup
Saturday: ?
Sunday: Reader's Review Roundup




If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More