Underrated Soundtrack and Posting Schedule.

Because my posting schedule posts have become rather dull in comparison to my other ones, I have decided to change things up by adding some of my favorite underrated soundtracks. For those that do not know, I am not a fan of most modern or pop music and the like. My favorite music is often film, TV, and video game soundtracks and I am not talking about songs in musicals, but real orchestra or instrumental music. While I have nothing against modern music and other songs, I do not listen to songs all that much, with the exception of a few TV theme song. For this post series, I will usually be highlighting the music that I am listening to most that week, which usually features more obscure tracks. This week I will be highlighting a couple of tracks from one of my new favorite television series, Code Geass. On a side note, I have reviews written for both season one and two of the series. Please comment below with what you think of this new soundtrack idea. Also here is the schedule below.
Monday: Star Wars Origin Films
Tuesday: Top 10 Actresses: Part 2: 5-1
Wednesday: Jack the Giant Slayer Review
Thursday: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time Review
Friday: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog Review
Saturday: Movie News
 

For a science fiction show, Code Geass' score is incredibly unique. Honestly, it is difficult for me to even categorize the soundtrack into any specific genre of music, maybe Spanish inspired, but I do not know. Despite this, I cannot stop listening to this "Zero" track! The unique combination of instruments work for me for some reason, I love it. Every time the tracks starts in the series you want that Zero is about come up with some clever plan of escape; it fits those scenes so perfectly. Below is an extended version of the song.
 




"Nightmare" is somewhat similar to "Zero," however it is used in a different context. This track is often used during the battle to great effect. Although it might sound odd for an action theme, every time the track starts up it gets me seriously pumped for some epic mech battles. Below is an extended version.
 



Here is the entire soundtrack to Code Geass, enjoy.

What did you think of the music? Is this a worth while idea for future posts? Please comment below.




 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More