Thor 2: The Dark World Trailer.

 
Wow, the new trailer for Thor: The Dark World is here now! I have one word to say: LOKI! This trailer appears to have a darker, Iron Man 3 kind of tone, which is not surprising since it is coming from Game of Thrones director Alan Taylor. The dirty medieval atmosphere looks amazing and 80s rock star reject Loki is awesome! The opening part does not make a lot of sense yet, however everything else is incredible. For those who do not know, Thor is one of my favorite characters ever, right behind Captain American and Iron Man, and the first Thor is one of my favorite films because of the fantastic brother dynamic between Loki and Thor. Basically this has made me completely forget the Man of Steel trailer, since this is so freaking awesome! Later this week I plan to write a full trailer review with JT as before with the Man of Steel trailer. See everyone tomorrow for more of the Top 100 list, I have to go watch The Avengers for the 13th, or was it 14th time, I have lost count.
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More