Reader's Choice and Top 100 Movie Countdown.

As always with Reader's Choice please vote for which posts you want me to post next. Another important announcement is that I will be posting my Top 100 Favorite Films of All-Time along with a video tribute that I made something before the release of Iron Man 3. If you have been reading my blog, I have been planning this for a long time (nearly two years) and have spent many hours working on it. But I will post it in parts along with your Reader's Choice picks and any movie news. Hopefully the post series will start next week. Here are the Reader's Choice picks for you to vote on.
 
Star Wars Special Editions, Why We Hate It!
Avengers: Phase 2 Preview (3 parts)
Book Review: Star Wars: The Last Command Review
Predator Review
Rango Review
The Bridge on the River Kwai Review
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre Review
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Review
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Review
Monty Python and Holy Grail Review
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Review
 
 
Also thanks everyone for being good sports about my April Fool's joke!
 
 
 

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More