Name My Top 10 Movies Challenge.

Before I start posting my Top 100 Favorite Movies of All-Time, I have a challenge for the readers. I want you to try and guess what my Top 10 favorites movies are and the person who answers it correctly will have their blog featured on my Top 100 movies final post. Also at the end of the comment, add a description of your blog that you want me to post if you do win and the final will hopefully be posted before the end of this month.
Here are the rules/hints:
1: Each film in a series is ranked as different films (Example: the Star Wars Original Trilogy counts as three different films on my list)
2: I have reviewed all films in my Top 10
3: Here is a list of films to choose from that are in random order:
  • Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
  • Iron Man
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
  • Star Wars (1977)
  • Spider-Man 2
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
  • Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
  • Thor
  • Captain America: The First Avenger
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
  • Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
  • Inception
  • Back to the Future
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • Die Hard
  • The Matrix
  • The Outlaw Josey Wales
  • North by Northwest
  • The Avengers
  • Rear Window
  • Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day
  • The Untouchables
  • The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
  • The Dark Knight
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
 
A big thanks to David Washington for recommending I make a list for you to choose from.
 
 
Please comment with your guesses for what you think are my Top Moves of All-Time. 





If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More