Tom Gauld's You're All Just Jealous of My Jetpack! Slapped between two hard covers, with some spot gloss for good measure.




I just adjusted a bookshelf at home so I now have a special spot just for tiny little books. Great timing, Trace! Advance copied of You're All Just Jealous of My Jetpack are currently causing a bit of a stir around the office. Tom did an impecable job with the design of this book. It's totally classic, and totally classy. It really couldn't be more handsome.






Classic endpapers to match a classic design.






Probably the best Eric Gill joke I've come across, and I'm a pretty big fan of joking about Eric Gill.






Defeatist jabs at the grim future of The Novel.






A week in the life of my dearest Ernest Hemingway.






And let's not leave religion out of this.



Beloved Readers! Did we mentioned how much we love Tom Gauld? If you live in the UK, why don't you go ahead and look at Tom's tour schedule? He's an absolute pleasure to talk to, so I'd recommend stopping by to say hello/get your copy signed/pat him on the back for a job very well done. Please give him an extra nod from me while you're at it.



You're All Just Jealous of My Jetpack will be in stores May 14th over on this side of that giant ocean. Lucky readers in the UK should see it a couple weeks earlier.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More