85th Academy Awards Tomorrow Night.

The 85th Academy Awards are tomorrow night! Do you plan to watch them? I am definitely not, but I am looking forward to seeing if The Avengers, Hobbit or Skyfall wins any awards. Below are links to my previous Academy Award themed posts if you have not read them. Also I will be posting "New Oscar Categories" Monday, where I give my thoughts on how to improve the Academy Awards and tomorrow I will be reviewing the Clone Wars episode "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
2013 Academy Award Predictions.
Top 25 Best Picture Nominated Films Part 2: 12-1.
Top 25 Best Picture Nominated Films Part 1: 25-13
Academy Award Trivia.





If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More