Questions for the Readers.

You asked us some questions, now its time to ask you, the reader for your opinion on several topic to hopefully make my blog better.

1: What is your opinion of the "Reader's Choice" posts? Should I continue with them?
2: Are you ever annoyed by posting delays?
3: Should I continue to post more of a variety of posts or more movie review focused?
4: Are you satisfied with my posting consistency?
5: What other subjects or franchises should I cover more of on this blog?
6: Do you consider yourself a "Video Gamer" to any degree?
7: What days of the week are you usually most actively blogging and commenting? (for me that is usually the weekend, however few others are on at that time.)
8: Do you read my reply comments or comments in general? (my answer to this in general I read all reply comments on other blogs, I always subscribe to the post for instant updates.)
9: Does an interesting or topic related picture on the Blogger Dashboard make posts seem more interesting
10: Should I continue to post random funny picture posts? 
11: Do I say "thank you" too much? (in defense of this, I really do say "thank you, thanks" ect. a lot because I was raised to be polite and I always greatly appreciate comments.)

It would be appreciated if you would answer these questions because the most important part of this blog is you, the Reader. Also any other suggestions would always be appreciated.











If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More