New Year's Resolutions.

2012 is coming to a close now it is time for some New Year's Resolutions! I have never made a real New Year's resolutions list before, but it seemed like a good idea for the year to come. Here is the list.
Watch More Movies
Go to the theaters more often
Finish the many unfinished drafts in my achieve
Reach 100 followers
Make video reviews
Post at least 200 posts or more
Finish the Mass Effect video game trilogy again
Write Video Game reviews
Post My Top 100 Favorite Movies List with Montage Video. (This has been in the works for almost a year and a half but I kept waiting for movies such as The Hobbit, Avengers, Dark Knight Rises ect. If everything goes as planned I will start posting the list in February)
 
There are two friends of mine that I know will like this picture.
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More