Hobbit Countdown!

The countdown to my most anticipated movie ever has begun! I have been waiting for years and it is hard to believe The Hobbit is almost here. Only 12 more days until it is released! I will continue with my original posting schedule unless a review for the Hobbit is release, which I will post about that. Anyone else excited as I am to see The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Please click on the links below to see my previous posts two posts and make a guess at the "Name That Movie Soundtrack" post, no one has answered correctly. Be sure to check back tomorrow for The Two Towers: Book Vs. Film.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More