Saturday Trivia.

Congratulations Eldra at A Day On Daremo and Helen at Star Wars Here & There, Artistic Fangirl, and The Life of a Musician and Dancer who correctly answered last week's trivia. Now here are this week's trivia questions.
 
 
Name the movie and character that this quote is from:
“Look, good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”
 

Name the movie and character that this quote is from:
"I'm not saying I'm responsible for this country's longest run of uninterrupted peace in 35 years! I'm not saying that from the ashes of captivity, never has a Phoenix metaphor been more personified! I'm not saying Uncle Sam can kick back on a lawn chair, sipping on an iced tea, because I haven't come across anyone man enough to go toe to toe with me on my best day! It's not about me. It's not about you, either. It's about legacy, the legacy left behind for future generations. It's not about us!"

What is the exact year and date that Marty McFly travel back in time in Back to the Future?
 
 
 
Last Week's Answers
What was Mara Jade's official title in the Empire?
Answer: The Emperor's Hand
 
Name the movie and characters that these quotes are from:
Character 1: "No one seems to grasp the concept of the mask..."
Character 2: "Freeze!"
Character 1: "I just did 80% of your job, that- that is how you repay me?"
Answer: The Amazing Spider-Man by Spider-Man and police officer.
 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More