Reader's Choice, Funny Pictures and Updates.

As before with Reader's Choice, below are various posts that I could post this week and I would appericate it if you would vote on which two I should post. 

Star Wars: Dark Force Rising Book Review
The Phantom Menace Vs. Attack of the Clones (three parts)
Avengers: Item 47 Review (Marvel Short film on Avengers Blu-Ray)
Star Wars Geek Test
How Han Made the Kessel Run in Less than 12 Parsecs
Star Wars: Darth Plagueis Book Review
The Dark Knight Vs. The Dark Knight Rises (three parts)
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Die Hard 2 Review
The Pride of the Yankees Review
Act of Valor Review

I believe that should be enough things to vote on for this week. Also I am working on the Two Towers: Books Vs Movie but I am testing a new, more formal writing style so I am a little behind on actually writing it.
Now, here are a few pictures before tomorrow's funny picture post. These pictures are from Jamie's Tumblr blog Alive.
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More