Top 25 Lord of the Rings Characters.

Here is my Top 25 Lord of the Rings character. After reading the Fellowship of the Ring and the Two Towers, my opinion of some characters have changed, therefore my list has changed some of which characters I like more. When I watch the Hobbit later this year, I will make another more in-depth list featuring characters from the Hobbit as well as The Lord of the Rings. Also be sure to check out my other post today The Avengers Have Arrived. about The Avengers DVD.






At Number 25: Grima Wormtongue




At Number 24: Haldir




At Number 23: The Witch King



At Number 22: Éomer


At Number 21: Denethor


At Number 20: Treebeard




At Number 19: Bilbo


At Number 18: Arwen


At Number 17: Saruman


At Number 16: Sauron



At Number 15: Lady Galadriel


At Nunber 14: Faramir


At Number 13: Boromir



At Number 12: Eowyn


At Number 11: Mary


At Number 10: Theoden


At Number 9: Elron


At Number 8: Pippin


At Number 7: Gimli


At Number 6: Leoglas



At Number 5: Frodo
Before reading The Fellowship of the Ring I did not like Frodo as a character as much as I do now. In the book he is more of the main character of the The Fellowship, were in the movie there are multiple main characters.


At Number 4: Gollum/Smeagol
Not only was Gullom a significant leap for a CGI character for its time, Andy Serkis' fantastic multi personality performance made the character very believable.



At Number 3: Aragorn







At Number 2: Gandalf





At Number 1: Sam


If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More