New Sherlock Series: Elementary.

 
Tonight is the premiere of the new America Sherlock Holmes TV series, Elementary. While it will be very difficult to top the BBC Sherlock TV series or the Robert Downy Jr. movies, I hope Elementary will be good. Although, I have low expectations for the series, especially since Dr. Watson is being played by Lucy Liu, which is a large change from the original character. I have yet to actually finish a Sherlock Holmes story, but I very much enjoy many of the Holmes' many film and TV adaptations, and I always enjoy a good mystery. Do you plan to watch the series? It premieres tonight on CBS. Also be sure to check out my Top 25 Lord of the Rings character list that I posted today. Also be sure to check out my two earlier posts today, Top 25 Lord of the Rings Characters. and Avengers Have Arrived!
 
 
Elementary CBS.jpg
 
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More