New Hobbit Trailer Reactions and Clips..


Below is a video of the alternate endings/clips to the new Hobbit trailer, which were just released.
Well, I have to say this trailer is mighty impressive, not only is the CGI technologoy amazing, the tone is much better than the previous trailer presented. It is very similar to The Lord of the Rings, which are my favorite films of the 21st Century and my favorite books as well, although the addition of some killer humor is always welcomed. While I just hope that it actually feels a complete film like The Fellowship of the Ring not part 1 of one film like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 ended up being just to set the stage for the next installment.
After some information from my real life friend Rebecca at Just me..., I now know the concept of The Hobbit. However, I believe it could easily get screwed up but if anyone can pull it off, Peter Jackson can. Gollum looks amazing, again Weta Workshop is revolutionizing special effects and his part is just brilliant. "If Baggins loses, we eats it whole." was hilarious! Andy Serkis proves yet again that he is the king of motion capture performances.
While some fans of the book will probably have some complaints on why its is not a good trailer, but as a movie independent from the book, it looks amazing.
Since next week is Middle Earth week, expect some posts throughout the next including reviews for The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers books and a Lord the Rings: Book Vs Movie post, which I believe my readers should enjoy. Plus my Top 25 Middle Earth characters and another Top 25 Characters list by contributor JT at The Window on the South  and  JT's Tales if everything goes as planed. Also on the 25th, I will post something about The Avengers Blu-Ray release and once my copy, which I pre-ordered, arrives I will review its special features.
These are hilarious! I love these clips, absolutely brilliant! If Peter Jackson can pull off this sense of humor and make the story involving, it will be amazing.


Be sure to check back tomorrow for "A Long Expected Party" for The Hobbit book's 75th anniversary!



What do you think of the new trailer and clips? Please comment below.
 





If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More