The Dark Knight Plot Hole.


 
This is something that I have been wanting to bring up for a while but I want to emphasize that it does not effect my opinion of such a great movie and I am not trying to criticize it because that will just lead to hate comments. The Dark Knight is one of my favorite movies, I gave it a staggering 9.7/10 in my review. Also warning spoilers if you have not seen The Dark Knight.
If you watch the video above you will notice at the very end after Batman saves Rachel from a huge fall, it then cuts to Gordon in the Gotham PD. So what happened to The Joker in the building? Did he have large helicopter come pick up him and his gang from the roof? Or did not just walk out the way they came in and Batman just stood there? The Joker was in a multi story building and there were only really two or three ways out of the building. Do we assume after The Joker could not find Harvey that he killed everyone in the room and Batman and the cops stood idly by? Or did he hostages to epscape, but that did not stop Batman from trying to save Rachel. If you have an answer to this mystery, please comment below. Also I am going to see The Dark Knight Rises tonight! If I have time, I will post the review tomorrow.

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More