What's Ahead for Batman Week and More.

As I have said before I will be posting multiple Batman posts. But first if you have not read my for Batman: The Animated Series Review. please click on the link and check it out also please click on the link read my review for The Amazing Spider-Man. 


Below is the schedule for my Batman posts.

Sunday: Epic Film Score and More Sunday: This will include some music from Batman: The Animated Series
Monday: Batman: Mask of the Phantasm Review.
Tuesday: Batman in Film: A retrospect of every Batman film throughout the years.
Wednesday: Batman Begins: Although I have reviewed the movie in the past, I have watched it again and my opinion has changed.
Thusday The Dark Knight Reivew: Again, I will be reviewing The Dark Knight, as with Batman Begins my opinion has changed and it will be a much more in depth analysis of the movie.
Friday: The Dark Knight Rises: A collection of various reviews from other critics of The Dark Knight Rises.


I do not plan to see The Dark Knight Rises on the opening weekend, but sometime during the week and then I will have the review. But I still plan to have some Batman posts including:
Batman in TV, Batman: Animated Series Cast and Characters, The New Adventures of Batman and Robin Review, and possibly another Batman related post.

I have a question for my reader, do you like my themed week? For example Batman Week, Spider-Man, Lord of the Rings Week, ect. Or would you rather I just post random un related posts all of the time? Please comment and let me know.

Also Batman fans out there you should consider checking out  In the Depths of Gotham by Rex'sgirl. It is a blog dedicated only to Batman. It has some good Batman: The Animated Series reviews and other Batman updates.

Six more days until The Dark Knight Rises.



If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More